Fire Department Incident Reports January 16, 2014

Lamar Fire Trucks (3)

Monday, January 13

At 2:38 pm on January 13, fire personnel were dispatched to a vacant house located around the 300 block of West Washington Street in Lamar on report of a gas leak.  Upon arrival at the scene, fire crew detected a heavy gas smell in the air and found a broken gas pipe that was leaking natural gas into the air.  They plugged the broken pipe, then notified Atmos Energy and turned the incident over to them.

Filed Under: communityFire Department-RespondersLamarProwers CountyUtilities


About the Author:

RSSComments (0)

Trackback URL

Comments are closed.