Fire Department Incident Reports May 28, 2013

Fire Truck 3

Monday, May 27

At 9:14 pm on Monday, May 27, fire personnel were dispatched to a gas leak at 204 South 10th Street in Lamar.  Upon arrival, fire personnel were taken to the back of the house to the gas meter where the home owner said she could smell gas.  After further investigation, the smell of gas was found on the fittings of the gas meter.  The gas line was secured and the gas company notified.

Filed Under: communityLamarPublic Safety


About the Author:

RSSComments (0)

Trackback URL

Comments are closed.