Fire Department Incident Reports March 15, 2013

Thursday, March 14

At 11:18 am on Thursday, March 14, the Lamar Fire Department was dispatched to 322 S. Main Street for an electrical wiring problem.  At the scene, personnel found an alarm sounding in the basement of a residential building but could not immediately see the source.  Upon further investigation, it was found that the elevator control box was overheating and smoking.  The manager was advised to have an electrician or the elevator company look at the problem.  In the meantime, the power was shut off and the elevator was put out of service.

Filed Under: communityCountyFeaturedLamarProwers CountyPublic Safety


About the Author:

RSSComments (0)

Trackback URL

Comments are closed.