Fire Department Incident Reports April 8, 2013

Sunday, April 7

At 5:31 am on Sunday, April 7, the Lamar Fire Department was dispatched to 300 S. 8th Street in Lamar on report of a carbon monoxide detector activation. On arrival at the scene, the occupants notified fire personnel that the alarm had been chirping since 2:00 am.  When asked, the occupants denied having any unusual symptoms.  Upon inspection of the alarm, it was found that the batteries were very old and oozing a white colored substance.  Batteries were replaced, the alarm restored and information gathered.

Filed Under: communityCountyFeaturedLamarProwers CountyPublic Safety


About the Author:

RSSComments (0)

Trackback URL

Comments are closed.